ANo, we offer FREE Estimates on New installs, Repairs and Upgrades.
Do you charge for on-site estimates?
ATo keep your HVAC system running in tip-top shape, we recommend a maintenance appointment twice a year (once for heat, once for air conditioning). This way, an Oliver technician can check your filters, coils, wiring, housing, motor, and more to make sure you’re getting the most out of your system.
How often should I service my HVAC system?
ADon’t worry! Whether your problem happens at three in the morning or on the 4th of July, our HVAC service experts are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to get your system back up and running. Just call 915-AIR-5024 (915-247-5024).
What happens when I need a repair on a holiday or weekend?
AAt Oliver, most of our HVAC systems come with a 10-year warranty, so you can enjoy your system for years to come. We also have great maintenance plans to help you lower your utility bills and extend the life of your equipment.
What’s the warranty like on a new HVAC system?
ATo answer that, you’ll need an appointment with one of our HVAC service experts. We’ll come to your home and evaluate its size, heating and cooling needs, environment, and the work we’ll need to do. Then, we can recommend the best system for you and install it quickly.
Which HVAC System is right for my Home?
AThere are plenty of things, such as:
What can I do to lower my energy bills?
• Install a programmable thermostat so you don’t waste air conditioning or heat while you’re not at home.
• Switch your incandescent light bulbs to more energy efficient light bulbs like compact fluorescents (CFLs) or LEDs.
• Install ceiling fans and, when you can, use them instead of your air conditioning to cool you down.
• Unplug any appliance that you’re not using. While it may not be turned on, it will still use power from your electrical outlet.
• Make sure your windows and doors are sealed properly so that they don’t let air in and make your HVAC system work harder.
AWhen looking for the perfect company, ask your friends and family members for recommendations. Then, make sure the company has the proper license and insurance. After that, get a written estimate for the work they’re going to do (a good company should have no problem giving you a written estimate).
How do I choose a good HVAC service company?
ACSM Stands for Costumer Satisfaction Maintained, we strive to exceed your expectations. We conduct business in a professional manner.
Why Choose CSM Heating & Air Conditioning?